Monday, June 28, 2010

{Vienna} Rome, Italy

The holy water in the Pantheon.

The Pantheon! Sadly, under construction. I like the way Krystle said it, "Shouldn't ruins stay ruined?"

I'm not sure about this picture, but I think maybe it has potential. Just a side street in Roma.

Love Rome. Love it all. This is at the Forum, overlooking the ruins and the city. I think there's another name for the Forum, but I don't know what it is.

The Forum. Or whatever it's called.

Very cool ruins. Love ruins. It's fun to imagine all the things that happened in these places that date back to Christ.

The Colosseum. Loved it.
This might have been my favorite site in Rome.
It was so incredibly huge; I think they said it held 75,000 people. The BYU stadium is huge to me, but I heard that only seats 22,000.

So charming about Europe - the fact that they hang laundry out the window. Also, I'm in love with yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment