Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Opera - Troubadour

Hey, thanks for emailing me. I'm ready to leave in about 45 minutes, and Krystle's up so I'm using her computer. The opera was cool, did I tell you it was in Slovakia? So now I've been to three countries -- Austria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, and I'll be in Italy tonight! The opera was called The Troubadour, and I'd never heard of it before. We read the summary, but it was still hard to follow because it was in Italian and the subtitles were in Slovakian or whatever the language is. I think I would have been able to understand it better even if the subtitles were in German. I'm really behind on pictures, sorry. I haven't even got the pics from Dorfgastein posted, so I'm going to have some catching up to do when I get back from Italy. Can you believe we're halfway through? It's so weird. Also, can you believe I only have a month and a half left of being a teenager? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Well I hope you guys are good. Maybe someone should send me some pictures so I can see what everyone is up to! How are girls camp plans coming? Are you expecting a good turnout? Tell everyone hi for me.

I'll be safe, thanks. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment