Friday, June 4, 2010

Vienna, Graz Continued



A cute couple on top of the bell mountain overlooking Graz.

Me on the bell mountain thing overlooking Graz. I look a little wet because we had been walking around in the rain for hours.




This is Nathaniel, and we stayed with his family the weekend we were in Graz. He reminded me so much of Porter, I loved it. Porter, I miss you little boy!

He loved having the camera. Krystle and I both showed him how to use our cameras and he took pictures of us for a good 15 minutes after church.


2 comments:

  1. Really neat pictures. I love the one of the couple overlooking the city. How many of you stayed with Nathaniel's family? He's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, _I_ was going to write that I love the couple looking out over the city.

    Your mom is such a copy-cat.

    Seriously, the pictures are looking better and better. And I love the name Chip. But Allen says "no."

    ReplyDelete