Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Arrived in Rome

Hi, I love Rome! It's fantastic here, older than Vienna and so
interesting. We got lucky with an amazing tour of the coliseum and the
forum, I loved it. The coliseum was surreal, it was so weird to
actually be there. I've been to the Trevi fountain both tonight and
last night, and it was amazing. So crazy to see these thousand year
old statues, not to mention they were on Lizzie Mcguire...you guys
didn't get to the Trevi fountain did you? I wish you could've. Also, I
didn't think gelato could get any better, but Italian eis is even
better than Vienna eis. I got stracciatella and this chocolate cherry
hazelnut kind, and I'm still wanting more. I'm considering opening an
eis shop in Provo. Business would be great. Tomorrow we are going to
the beach...bring it on. Well im on the ipod, and it's taking forever to type.
Oh I found the others ok and were all in the same room in a nice
hostel so things are fine. I'll write tomorrow hopefully. I'm sure
I'll have a chance. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still wondering if there is any way to MAIL eis to MI for me??

    ReplyDelete